The Best Building Process Starts With A Foundation Of Trust And Respect.
Building a home or a major renovation project requires careful evaluation and planning. We will take the time to understand your needs and keep you up to date with regular onsite meetings and your own personalized website. Click Here For Website FeaturesBelow we’ve listed a general schedule of events.Design
This can be the most fun and frustrating time in the process. Balancing your desires with the budget available is no small job. During the design process we can assist with cost effective suggestions to help you achieve your design aesthetic. Once the plans are complete it’s off to permits and estimates.Estimates
During this phase we will collect bids from various tradesmen and compare prices. From these bids we will develop a budget.
- This is a good time to start shopping! Understanding the cost of lighting and plumbing fixtures, flooring, cabinetry and millwork, will help us develop a more precise budget.
We will apply directly and through tradesmen for the various permits required to complete construction and will notify you once permits are issued.Construction
Once estimates are confirmed and permits are issued, we will begin the construction process. A typical construction process may look like this:
Throughout the process we will schedule meetings with you at the site or a convenient location to discuss the progress of construction and address any questions or concerns you may have. Our hope is that you enjoy this process from the first meeting till the day we say Welcome Home!
- Site is cleared, pilings driven and dumpster and portable toilet delivered to site
- Temporary Electric pole erected, location of water determined
- Plumbing for foundation is set. Foundation is formed and poured
- Framing the structure. House begins to take shape
- Electrical boxes and wiring are installed.
- Plumbing tubing, pipes, and connectors are installed in the walls.
- Security and sound wiring installed
- Inspection, insulation, windows, fireplace, tubs, etc, installed
- Drywall. Rooms are enclosed and interior begins to take shape
- Exterior trim completed and painted
- Millwork, baseboards, trim, doors, painting
- Cabinetry, flooring, and tile work
- Plumbing and electrical fixtures installed
- Concrete work, driveways, walkways, brickwork for porches, pool, landscaping, etc
- Final inspections, walkthroughs